AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

singles - Lets get freaky

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Albanyda

singles  - Lets get freaky Empty
MessageSujet: singles - Lets get freaky singles  - Lets get freaky EmptyMar 26 Juil - 3:01

dating uk - Wanna play? My name is Jaidyn ROWAN I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Queensland online dating singles in Northern Territory free online dating Sunbury free online dating Gladstone dating Mount Gambier dating Lets start with the friendship part first. IOf theres no spark, fine. I'll be honest about it and I expect that in return. Im a big girl (grown up, not fat LOL) who is just looking for love and tired of kissing frogs. I want a man who knows how to make me cum plete.I like pleasing men.I have a great body and give good head too. if you are intrested please contact me I need a real stud this weekend. Maybe some dinner, talk a little, have some drinks and IF all goes well maybe go back to your place and have some fun Wink Im dying to give smoe lucky guy a bj. Its been to long. I love to try anything that is worthwhile as long as you can learn and grow from. I would rather experience than regret not having tired it. I am looking for some no strings sex thats all. If your interested then get in touch with me. I'm not picky.. As long as I'm feeling a guy, I'm down with anything. I dont want a boyfriend right now, just someone cool to satisfy and hookup with sometimes. Message me for more about me. I work most of the time. But when I don't work, I hang out with friends, go shopping. I drink once in a while. Love to watch movies and boxing. I'm very understanding and lovable and looking for a casual relationship, so write me if u want the same.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

singles - Lets get freaky

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1